1. Tell me about yourself, your brand info.
2. Why the name?
3. What is the range like?
4. Do you have more of Indian touches to the international designs?
5. What did you do in New York?
6. So you worked for them as a designer?
7. How did you start?
8. What was your biggest challenge at that time?
9. What about Quality control?
10. You were in New York and your factory was in Delhi, so how did you control it?
11. So you still work with the factory?
12. Where does C’est Moi get produced?
13. So you work with other factories?
14. But you know the ins and outs, so that’s a benefit right?
“It doesn’t matter. You know there is so much of profit margin that if somebody wants to make money, they’re welcome to cheat me. Welcome to make money. That’s the only way you can be successful. You can’t be successful thinking that you’ll save two rupees here and ten rupees there; you can’t do business like that.
15. So do you travel a lot?
16. What is your educational background, did you study designing?
17. How was your childhood?
18. How many siblings?
19. When did you actually start designing? When did it hit you that you could be a fashion designer?
When I was 16, when I left India, the moment I reached New York, I knew this is what I want to do. So I started working in Broadway. I knew I wanted to go to design school from a very early age and I wanted to do something in fashion.